I've been tagged by one of my favorite children's artists! Thank you Sherry Rogers for bringing me out of a busy week to play :)
Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm 5'-6 1/2" tall (or short if I stand next to Sherry or my 6' daughter, Kellie or 6'3" son Mike!)
2. I love the outdoors - especially running trails & cycling. Our small town of Danville, VA has a great mountain biking and paved trail system.
3. I love to drive - my 5 year old Tribute has 123K on it and still counting!
4. I am struggling with a jelly-bean addiction (do you know of any 12 step programs?)
5. I'm happily married to my first childhood kiss (it will be 2 years in August). It took me 2 weeks to get up the courage to kiss him on his 13th birthday! I'm so glad he grew a few inches over the years...I was always taller back then!
6. My favorite place to be is sitting on the beach at sunrise...wrapped up in a blanket with a great cup of coffee...having my daughter there makes it perfect.
7. I think it's cool that God loves me as I am...geekiness and all...but I know I can do better.
8. I love to write and someday hope to have a few books authored and illustrated by yours truly :)
I am tagging these people:
Mike R Baker